This position will be responsible for all statistical duties on early phase clinical trials, including protocol design, sample size, statistical analysis plan, statistical programming, trial analysis and reporting, customer relationship and project management.
You will deliver on time high quality statistical work products to customers. You will operate in full autonomy, liaising and conducting work directly within international, cross-functional teams of pharmaceutical customers, business partners and colleagues.
· Master’s Degree or higher (PhD) in Biostatistics, Statistics, or a related discipline.
· At least 2 years of pharmaceutical industry experience or other relevant experience with clinical trials.
· A minimum of 5 clinical trials being successfully designed analyzed and/or reported as a statistician.
· Excellent knowledge of statistical software packages (in particular SAS, R/S+, WinBugs), and the ability to use these tools in a regulated reporting environment.
· Strong organization skills and aptitude to deliver independently high quality results and on time.
· Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, are essential.
· Faculty to work independently, to manage customer relationships and to impact the growth of our consulting and software businesses are key assets.
· Knowledge of Bayesian methods is must.