Our Client is Cyprus Investment Firm which provides independent and personalized investment solutions for individuals and institutions. On behalf of our client we are looking for a Back Officer to join its professional team in Nicosia.
Functions and Responsibilities:
• Perform daily accounting entries on client records using the proprietary Back Office client accounting system.
• Prepare monthly client asset management reports.
• Reconcile Back Office reports to broker statements.
• Liaise with brokers for client reporting related issues.
• Ensure implementation of Back Office related procedures as detailed in the Company’s manuals.
• Provide Back Office related data and assist in the preparation and submission of CySEC statutory reports.
• Maintain statutory Back office records.
• Assist with the update of Company Back Office procedures to adhere to changes in legislation.
• Calculate Company fee revenue using the Back Office system.
• Report to Management on client accounting related issues.
Qualification and other Essential Requirements:
• Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or related subject.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in an accounting and/or bookkeeping position.
• Experience as a Back Officer within an Asset Management firm or a CIF will be considered a distinct advantage.
• Computer proficiency.
• Knowledge of Sage 300 Premium ERP will be considered an advantage.
• Fluency in oral and written English, knowledge of Russian will be considered an advantage.
• Eligibility to work in Cyprus.
Personal features, skills and abilities:
• excellent planning and time-management skills;
• strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills;
• ability to meet strict deadlines.
• competitive salary;
• opportunities of professional growth and development;
• friendly and modern working environment.