Cyprus Job Market
We are currently looking to recruit high caliber individuals who would like to join our fast growing professional teams.
- Conducting audit or consulting activities for a variety of clients
- Ensuring work is prepared in accordance with professional standards
- Reviewing the clients’ financial statements
- Reporting results and findings to more senior staff members of the team
- Assisting in the preparation of tax computations and tax returns
- High School Leaving Certificate with grade 17.5 or equivalent
- University degree with grade 2:1 or equivalent in any discipline
- Pursuing a Professional Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CFA)
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Business awareness and high motivation
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to travel within Cyprus and abroad
The Firm offers an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours and most importantly excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging apply now, through our
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any queries in completing the online application form, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: 22 209196, E:
Λεμεσός, Λευκωσία, Λάρνακα, Πάφος, Αμμόχωστος
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Μη διαθέσιμο
KPMG operates in Cyprus since 1948 and currently employs more than 900 professionals working from 6 different offices around the country…