Cyprus Job Market
- Daily bookkeeping and recording transactions in the accounting system
- Bank, Debtors and Creditors Reconciliations
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of monthly payroll, calculation of PAYE, social insurance and other deductions
- Provide assistance to other team accountants as requested
- Other tasks given by the company management
- At least 1+ years of recent practical experience in an accounting role in the service providing industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or holder of LCCI Higher will be considered as an advantage
- Very good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Excellent command of the English language (both verbal and written). Russian would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge of Intelisoft will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered in accordance with the qualifications and practicable experience.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV with a cover letter to quoting ”Accountant”.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Λογιστικά / Ελεγκτικά γραφεία
Λεμεσός, Λευκωσία, Λάρνακα, Πάφος, Αμμόχωστος