Cyprus Job Market
On behalf of our client, a Company offering printing services, we are currently looking for an experienced Accountant to be based at the Company’s offices located at Kokkinotrimithia.
Key duties shall include:
- Maintain proper accounting books and records of clients in the computerized accounting system
- Maintain accounting documents and records, ensuring all files are up to date
- Perform reconciliations, journal entries and other monthly and quarterly requirements
- Preparing monthly management accounts, including cash flow, income statements and balance sheet
- Preparing appropriate accounting files for audit and assist in audit completion and financial statements preparation
- Daily communication with clients
- Dealing with several daily administrative tasks including processing incoming correspondence
- Five (5) years’ experience in a related role
- CAT or LCCI qualifications or other relevant bookkeeping qualification
- Basic knowledge of IFRS principles
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language, both oral and written
- Excellent organizational skills and accuracy
- Sound knowledge of an accounting software
- Prior experience with QuickBooks Accounting Software and/or E-soft Accounting Software will be considered as an advantage
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft ‘Word’ and ‘Excel’
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
If you believe that you meet the requirement of the position and would like to apply, please submit your CV to by 11th of April 2021. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Λογιστικά / Ελεγκτικά γραφεία
BDO Ltd is the Cyprus member firm of BDO International, the fifth largest accountancy network in the world…