Cyprus Job Market
Your daily adventures will include:
- Processing purchase invoices, sales reports and bank statements
- Processing travel and expense reimbursement reports
- Processing and controlling payroll
- You’ll be working closely with bookkeepers and tax consultants
- You’ll be helping Senior Management with any other relevant tasks
We are looking for:
- 2+ years work experience as an Accountant
- Higher education in Accounting
- Excellent excel skills
- Excellent Greek and English skills
- Understanding different aspects of accounting rules and regulations
- “Can-do” attitude and ability to prioritise and deliver
- Strong team player, but also able to work independently
- Knowledge of accounting software Xero is an advantage
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! We have fridges full of refreshments, office basketball, Playstation and loads more…
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Start Up
The restaurants and takeaways you love, delivered fast.