For our client, a well-established Audit & Accounting Firm, we are looking for an experienced Accountant to join their team in Nicosia.
Bookkeeping for local companies
Preparation and process of the payroll
Update and maintaining payroll records
Preparation of the quarterly VAT returns
Qualifications, Experience, Attributes
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or holder of LCCI Higher Level or towards his/her ACCA professional qualification
1-3 years’ experience as a Bookkeeper is a must.
Knowledge of Cycom software.
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Especially Excel)
Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language
Ambitious and highly committed individual with strong analytical, communication and technical skills.
Hardworking and enthusiastic professional with career aspirations and interest in further advancement within the Firm.
- Senior Compliance OfficerCyprus Job Market
- Accounts AssistantCyprus Job Market
- Client BookkeeperCareerFinders
- Junior AccountantCyprus Job Market
- Accountant (Russian Speaking)Cyprus Job Market
- Senior Auditor - EY Assurance ServicesLimassol
- Accounts OfficerCyprus Job Market
- Special Scientist Position ResearcherUNIVERSITY OF CYPRUS
- Sous ChefCyprus Job Market
- Senior Account Managers (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)StaffMatters Recruitment
- AccountantCyprus Job Market
- Customer Support Agent (Spanish Speaking)Cyprus Job Market
- Russian Speaking Junior AuditorGRS Recruitment
- Senior QA EngineerCareerFinders
- AuditorCyprus Job Market
- Russian Speaking Accounting Administrator - Marketing - Limassol - RefGRS Global Recruitment Solutions Ltd
- Senior AccountantCyprus Job Market
- Senior AuditorStompin Ltd
- Audit ManagerStompin Ltd
- ACCA/ACA Trainees (2021 Intake)Cyprus Job Market
- Qualified Accountants (Seniors), Business Process Solutions Department - Nicosia/LimassolLimassol