Our client, a very well established International Corporate Services, Tax Consultancy & Trust Firm, is looking for someone to cover the position of the Accountant/Bookkeeper in the Clients Accounts department on a temporary basis for a duration of 6 months.
This role requires someone with extensive experience in client accounting that will be able to work within a team but with very little supervision, so the relevant experience is essential.
LCCI/ACCA (part/full) qualifications will be considered as advantage
Fluency in English and Greek is a must
Experience in a similar role is a must
Preparation and maintaining of Accounting records
Preparation of Accounting file, for the auditors, together with supporting documentation
Compiling management accounts for clients on quarterly and annual basis. (for Cyprus and other jurisdictions)
Registration/ Deregistration of clients for VAT &VIES
Preparation of the quarterly VAT reports, submission of the reports to VAT authority system, and reconciliation to accounting records
Preparation of the monthly Vies reports, submission of the reports to Taxis net and reconciliation to accounting records
Correspondence with clients for issues related to the maintenance of the accounting records,
Preparation and collection of all the relevant information from the client and relevant departments for the registration with the social insurance department
Preparation of initial Tax computation of new employee – Including review by Company auditor
Issue the TD63 of the previous year
Preparation of payroll and tax computation for every new client who has to register with SI and Tax department
Preparation and submission on a monthly basis of the payments to social insurance
Preparation and submission on a monthly basis of the PAYE payments to Tax authority.
Monitoring of completed assignments and issue of invoices.
Collection of invoices.
The client is offering a salary of between 1650 – 1900 Euros gross per month based on experience and qualifications.
The working hours are as follows:
Monday -Thursday: 8am/9am – 5:30pm/6:30pm (with 1.5 hour break)
Friday: 8am – 2:30pm
- iOS Developer (Remote)Neybox Digital Ltd.
- AccountantCyprus Job Market
- Data AnalystStaffMatters Recruitment
- Experienced Russian-Speaking Senior AccountantMavorsand ltd
- Analyst - Trading/Brokerage DepartmentCyprus Job Market
- R&D Programme ManagerCyprus Job Market
- Fee and Liquidity Analyst (Intern)Nicosia
- DealerCyprus Job Market
- Payment AnalystExness
- Back Office Manager- Russian-speaking (VAC-A20615C)StafffMatters Recruitment Specialists
- Senior Advisor - Deal Advisory Department - NicosiaCyprus Job Market
- Experienced AuditorCyprus Job Market
- DealerCyprus Job Market
- Russian Speaking Junior AccountantGRS Recruitment
- PR WriterExness
- QA Software Test Automation Engineer - Java – Cyprus or RemoteXM
- Back Office Manager- Russian-speakingStaffMatters Recruitment