Cyprus Job Market
- Records all accounting information in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
- Maintains complete and supporting accounting records of the Company as per the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Implements local accounting procedures to ensure compliance with local government regulations.
- Implements all necessary controls in order to safeguard the assets of the Company and maintains records for fixed assets, operating equipment, supplies and inventories.
- Keeps and safeguards all contracts, leases, insurance policies, licenses, and all legal and financial documents.
- Makes collection calls and/or correspondence.
- Provides customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
- Performs accurate processing and recording of company’s payroll and handles all issues related to the payroll procedures.
- Handles VAT issues and ensures that legal requirements are met.
- Ensures the smooth operation of the accounting department.
- Produces all relevant reporting as required by the Management.
- Cooperates with external associates such as auditors, banks, local authorities etc.
Profile of the ideal candidate
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or a related field. Master’s degree will be considered an advantage.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position or in an accounting/audit firm is a must.
- Dynamic with an ability to take initiative, solve problems and deliver results.
- Energetic with high levels of motivation and drive.
- Good knowledge of Greek and English.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to .
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Κρατικοί Οργανισμοί
Infocredit Group is the leading provider of business and credit information solutions in Cyprus…