Cyprus Job Market
- Handle/execute accounting/client bookkeeping for firms clients.
- Handling full payroll on clients behalf.
- Respond to internal requests timely and effectively.
- Process accounting transactions.
- Perform reconciliations of control accounts, including all bank, debtor and creditor accounts.
- Prepare all necessary reports and analysis within agreed deadlines.
- Educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- 2+ years of previous payroll and accounting experience is essential.
- Fluent in both Greek and English is essential.
- Excellent team player who will take ownership.
- Professional and reliable.
- Good attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines.