Cyprus Job Market
- Support the Administration & Finance Officer to prepare journal entries to record all income and expenditure in QuickBooks and file supporting documentation on a regular basis.
- Assist other SeeD colleagues in preparing expense reports and other financial docs as needed.
- Support the Administration & Finance Officer to produce all required donor financial or narrative reports, by collecting relevant information from operational points of contact.
- Contribute to the preparation of project related documents, such as cash transfer requests, milestone payment requests, etc.
- Manage a petty cash fund as needed for the office.
Project Administration, Procurement and Human Resources:
- Collect quotations and bids for approved purchase requests and ensure all required documentation is in place, with the supervision of the Administration & Finance Officer
- Handle payments through deposits at bank accounts in Cyprus and through online payments (e.g. salaries, subscriptions, utility bills, etc.)
- With the supervision of the Programme & Administration Officer manage personnel and human resources related tasks
- Assist the Programme & Administration Officer in facilitating the smooth flowing of routine, administrative work with due care for all applicable rules and regulations.
- Ensure proper filing of all financial, administrative, procurement and human resources documents.
- Coordinate the provision of logistical support to operational points of contact, including work group meetings, public facilitations, travel abroad, etc.
- Office maintenance (e.g. purchasing stationery, office supplies, etc.)
- Responsible for the smooth running of the following office functions: scanning or photocopying documents and mail services
Knowledge and ExperienceEssential qualifications:
- Degree in Business, Accounting, Secretariat Studies, Social Sciences, Humanities, or other relevant field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with office and finance administration
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English and Greek
- Solid numerical and analytical skills and strong sense of attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of common software programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat etc.)
- Strong communication, organization and prioritization skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and thoroughness
- Strong commitment to peace, sustainable development and the principles of SeeD
Desirable Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Trilingual language skills: Greek, English and Turkish
- Knowledge of accounting software (QuickBooks preferably)
- Knowledge of design software such as Illustrator, In-Design, Photoshop
- Previous experience in donor funded programmes and NGO work in peacebuilding, development, reconciliation, mediation and similar
How to apply:The applications should be in ENGLISH and sent to by Sunday, 16th February 2020 5pm (Cyprus time/GMT+2). The application package should include:
- Full CV;
- 2 reference letters;
- Motivation letter (1 page that describes the candidate’s motivation and suitability for the position);
Incomplete application packages will not be considered.Evaluation process:
- Competency test
- Interview for short-listed candidates
- Administrative check & Evaluation of application package
ΛευκωσίαΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Μη διαθέσιμο Who are we? Centre for Sustainable Peace and Democratic Development (SeeD) is a think-tank organisation that uses participatory research to contribute to transformative peace by making effective… ΠΑΡΟΜΟΙΕΣ ΔΟΥΛΕΙΕΣ Λεμεσός αναρτήθηκε χθές Λευκωσία αναρτήθηκε χθές Λεμεσός αναρτήθηκε χθές