Cyprus Job Market
- Excellent working knowledge of English and Greek
- Excellent working knowledge of Office Suite
- Proven organizational skills
- Prior experience in an administrative assistant role
- Bookkeeping experience preferably
- Preferably full time.
Strong candidates able to work from 08:00 – 13:00 Monday-Friday, and with flexibility for additional hours when necessary, will also be considered.
- Receptionist duties such as answering telephones and forwarding calls to appropriate departments, recording employee absences.
- Business development duties (back office), such as:
- Preparing & promoting company’s profile, products, and services on social media
- Organizing and arranging for shipping of goods from suppliers to our company.
- Minor book-keeping duties such as issuing standard invoices
Interested applicants should send their CV by email to Antonis Mastris Ltd / Human Resources Section:
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Χοντρικό Εμπόριο
- Head of Back OfficeLimassol
- Administrative AssistantCyprus Job Market
- Product ManagerStaffMatters Recruitment
- Corporate Lawyer (Russian Speaker)GRS Recruitment
- Russian-speaking Corporate Administrator (VAC-A20463M)StafffMatters Recruitment Specialists
- Academic Administration OfficerCyprus Job Market
- Swedish speaking Country Manager to our iGaming client in Cyprus or MaltaNordic Jobs Worldwide
- Assistant Shipping OfficerCyprus Job Market
- Personal/Office Administrative AssistantAwem Games
- Corporate AdministratorCyprus Job Market
- Russian-speaking Accountant / Administrator (VAC-A20474M)StafffMatters Recruitment Specialists
- Russian Speaking Financial Accountant - Limassol ( temporary position)Wellen Finance Ltd
- Customer Support Agent (Spanish Speaking)Cyprus Job Market
- Business Development Manager - PLSM StorageCyprus Job Market
- Java Developer (Optima)Cyprus Job Market
- Copywriter (remote working is possible)StaffMatters Recruitment
- Communication Monitoring Compliance Assistant (Swedish Speaking)Cyprus Job Market