Together Forever Charity Fund
For our private charitable foundation we are looking for Administrator who will take this generalist role with all heart and passion. The new team member will do essential work that keeps our foundation running.
WHAT YOU WILL DO?
- Review, assessment and sorting out applications
- Data collection according to each case
- Provision of all necessary documents for admission
- Getting approvals for financial support and terms of treatment
- Support of parents while processing the application
- Interaction with clinics and their coordinators
- Control over and distribution of donations from donors and other sources
- Arrangements and control over current payments execution
- Assisting in the foundation audit
- Preparation of reports on the activities of Foundation
- Provide valid and transparent feedback to the founder and donors
- Cooperation with volunteers on the campaigns
- Organization of events and their supervision
- Information release for the website and social networks sharing
- Collaboration with IT team when and where necessary
WHAT YOU HAVE?
- Solid experience in a senior administrative role, supporting c-level executives
- Ability to learn quickly and take on tasks outside your skillset
- Confidence at working with people from diverse backgrounds
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Developed time management skills
- Advanced research and reporting skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized mind
- Proficiency in Russian, good command of the English language
- Solid computer literacy is a must
- Higher education in Finance, experience at a non-profit organization will be of much help
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Sunny Cyprus 🙂
- Competitive remuneration package
- Visa arrangements (if applicable)
- Medical insurance
- Parking allowance
- Training and professional development
- Office in the center of Limassol
- Drinks and fruits in the office
- Corporate events
- Strong team of professionals you can grow with
- And many more 🙂
Do the world of good with us, discover extraordinary experiences!
If you are interested in working at #wisewolvesgroup, please send us your detailed CV at [email protected] with the subject line “Administrator”.
Due to a large number of applications coming, we will respond only to those whom we would like to invite for an interview, but we will definitely contact you in the future if suitable positions arise.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org