Cyprus Job Market
University of Nicosia Medical School, the largest Medical School in Cyprus with a diverse student body from over 60 countries, is seeking a well-qualified and motivated professional to join our team for the post of the Administrator (Temporary).
- Schedule lectures and tutorials in coordination with teaching staff.
- Offer administrative support to committees and working groups: plan, hold, take minutes and follow-up on action points.
- Development and maintenance of student handbooks and other student information
- Manage and produce detailed allocations for all student Clinical Placements under the advisement of the clinical placement leads and other clinical tutors.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role with minimum 5 years’ experience
- Undergraduate degree
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both verbal and written
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a diverse team of professionals
- Attention to detail
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Please send your CV and cover letter addressing your suitability for the post, in English, to by Wednesday 14th October 2020.
Please indicate that you are applying for the Administrator (Temporary) position in the subject line of your email.
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Εκπαιδευτικά Κέντρα / Φροντιστήρια