City: Limassol, 02, CY
Company: Amdocs, Inc.
Job ID: 86541
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
CatalogOne team is looking for a Java developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications and frameworks. You will be part of a talented software scrum team that is building the next generation of our product using micro services technology stack.
What will your job look like?
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
All you need is…
- 3-5 years of Java hands-on development experience with the below skills –
- Excellent knowledge with object oriented design & coding standards and methodologies
- Experience in – Swagger, RESTful services, Spring, Spring Boot/Cloud, Apache CXF/Felix, NoSql, Tomcat
- Good knowledge of Java internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Multi-threading, Transaction management etc)
- Experience with agile engineering practices such as SCRUM development, DevOps, CI, Maven, Junit frameworks, Jenkins
- Self-driven and independent who is able to take responsibility and proactively carry on tasks as a self-contributor
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and with external stakeholders
- Ability to assimilate knowledge quickly and efficiently
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Excellent communication skills with excellent verbal and written English
Apply for this role if you are:
- Eager to develop a completely new product from scratch based on cutting edge technologies and architecture
- Enthusiastic and want to be able to influence and contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle from ideation to development and execution.
- Excited to become part of a strong team taking our product to its next generation.
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged with design and develop new software applications
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies