Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
VUBIQUITY, part of the Amdocs Media division, connects content owners and video distributors to deliver media to viewers on any screen. Working with 600+ leading film studios, television networks, independent producers and digital first networks, VUBIQUITY brings premium content to over 1,000 global video distributors. VUBIQUITY has teams in Los Angeles, Toronto, Cyprus and London.
The Software Developer (Java Backend) participates in all stages of development of several applications within the enterprise.
What will your job look like?
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional & technical design specifications.
- The team also develops & supports our evolving network architecture, including next-generation consumer systems & technologies, infrastructure & engineering, network integration & management tools, and technical standards.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology & release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable & demo the software products to stakeholders
All you need is…
- Core Java (3+ years)
- Experience working with microservices based architecture
- Experience working with Spring Boot Framework, MVC / IoC / JPA
- JPA-compliant persistence frameworks (e.g. EclipseLink, Hibenate)
- API design and implementation (e.g. when and how to use REST,. MoM etc.)
- Unit & integration testing frameworks and best practices (e.g. JUnit, Mockito etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent
- Experience building valuable customer relationships
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged with design and develop new software applications
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies
- A chance to be curious & innovative