Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
MEC R&D group is building the new product catalog for the telecommunication industry using micro services and cloud technology stack.
What will your job look like?
We are the UI team who builds from scratch new application for catalog creation and maintenance. Our project contains many microservices who builds in Different Agile groups around the world.
Our team is responsible on the overall DevOps lifecycle. The software is written using React/Redux libraries, with many animation, modern CSS and SVGs. The entire code resides in multi git repos, and the CI/CD is running using Jenkins. Our application is cloud native, running inside a docker container.
- You will join a highly talented scrum team responsible for developing a new product from scratch.
- You will develop a high standard user interface while researching and exploring for the best way to accomplish our superior user experience requirements.
You will also collaborate with Product owners, Architects, UX designers and other teams.
All you need is…
- Experience in HTML5, JSON, JQUERY, Gulp, Webpack, CSS3, Less
- Experience in writing tests and automation with mocha / chai
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
- Strive for understanding the big picture involved in our project
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged with design and develop new software applications
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies