CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a well-established and expanding provider of Consultancy Services to Financial Services & Investment Firms, we are seeking to recruit an AML Consultant to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will hold a minimum of 2+ years of demonstrable AML experience within a CySEC regulated entity and have strong, in-depth knowledge of CySEC regulatory laws and AML processes.
- Engage with clients to understand their needs and challenges relating to AML and regulatory requirements.
- Assisting in the client on-boarding process and conducting the KYC verification process for individuals and entities.
- Understand AML investigations and analysis in diversified operations on behalf of clients.
- Responsible for phases of the engagement, including execution of the project deliverables and communication with the project team.
- Manage relationships with client-side project members to facilitate project fulfillment and ensure client satisfaction.
- Exercise independent thinking skills by making decisions related to engagements to include dynamic problem solving, risk assessment, quality control, and data and information evaluation.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Law, Economics, Finance or related field.
- 2+ years of demonstrable AML experience, ideally within a CySEC Regulated Investment Firm.
- A strong level of knowledge with CySEC regulatory laws and AML processes.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral. Greek would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work independently with the ability to take initiative.
- Any relevant CySEC certification relating to Compliance and/or AML will be considered a significant advantage.