Cyprus Job Market
A well-established & regulated Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire an
- Perform AML and regulatory compliance monitoring tasks in accordance with the Company’s Compliance Monitoring Plan
- Discuss your findings and recommendations with the Head of the department and assist in the creation of the relevant reports to the Management body
- Assist the compliance function to promote awareness of regulatory requirements to all the departments of the Company
- Schedule and coordinate meetings with the team(s) to discuss the monitoring findings.
- Maintain excellent record keeping of the monitoring findings, relevant evidence, recommendations, and actions taken by the company
- BA or MA degree
- Minimum 1 years of experience as a Compliance and/or Monitoring Officer or in a similar role within the retail FX industry
- CySEC Advanced certificate
- A CySEC AML Certificate will be considered an advantage
- Good knowledge with CySEC regulatory laws and AML processes
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral
- Excellent interpersonal skills with attention to detail
- Pro-active, and independent with the ability to take initiatives
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
- 13th Salary.
- Medical Insurance
- And many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at quoting ‘AML & Regulatory Monitoring Officer’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Γραφεία Ευρέσεως Εργασίας
HR & Recruitment Services