ICAP Executive Search and Selection
ICAP, on behalf of its client, a boutique investment banking and real estate asset management firm, with growing operations in Cyprus and Greece is looking to hire an Analyst based in Nicosia.
- Working alongside leading financial institutions to dispose real estate asset portfolios (and/ or REOs)
- Maintain relationships with RE sales agents, 3rd party asset managers and other introducers
- Negotiate with potential buyers
- Preparation of detailed analysis and recommendations for offers received
- Collaborate with marketing functions to ensure that assets receive advertising exposure
- Monitor asking prices and sale strategy
- Monitor gross sales proceeds on a monthly basis
- Collect real estate data, information and statistics to help formulate and provide relevant and periodic reports to the management
- Develop recommendations to support key asset monetisation/ financing decisions
- Participate in management meetings and eventually became a member of the senior executive committee
- University degree in Finance, Economics or similar field.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Advisory or Real Estate Management organisations.
- Hands-on experience working with various stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines, solutions-oriented and focused upon delivering results.
Interested candidates should apply through the below link:
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Γραφεία Ευρέσεως Εργασίας
ICAP People & Employment Solutions is the largest HR Services Provider in Greece and has recently expanded operations to Cyprus…