Cyprus Job Market
Are you looking for a job opportunity in the exciting field of Forex? Join Tickmill, a global group of companies, offering trading services with a prime focus on Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. Regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySEC and in the Seychelles by the FSA, we provide first-class products and services, catering to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world.
We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world. On a monthly basis, Tickmill Group processes more than 7 million client trades, while our monthly trading volume is over $120 billion.
Our multicultural staff consist of highly qualified experts from all Continents. We value the talent and input of our team members and keep their motivation at the heart of our strategy. This includes highly competitive motivation packages, work-related travelling and regular team events around the world.
What will your job look like?
The successful candidate will have to provide existing and prospective clients the highest level of service in a timely manner and promote the company’s financial products and services.
He/She will therefore need to achieve daily and monthly KPIs through contacting clients via phone, emails and other communication channels.
He/She will successfully develop business relationships with existing and prospective clients and partners and keep up to date with the financial markets and communicate these to clients.
Your role will be required to have:
- Native Arabic speaker.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral, is a Must.
- Previous working experience in the Financial Services in a similar position, will be considered an advantage.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Outstanding negotiation & communication, strong & Enthusiastic personality and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, expand and generate new business.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-moving environment.
- College or university degree.
- Organized, diligent and detail oriented.
- Computer literate, good capacity of Microsoft Office applications.
- Professionalism, work ethic, Self-motivation and a Team player.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Flexible to work on Cyprus Public holidays on rotation.
- Working Hours 09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) / Monday – Friday
- Non-Eu Candidates Must have all the necessary documents for the Visa before arriving & after arriving in Cyprus and complete all the requirements prescribed by Labor/Immigration Law – for the Work permit application process in Cyprus.
Working with us you will expect:
- A Unique opportunity for career in a global, fast growing company and self-development.
- Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Modern and professional work environment.
- Participate in the “Employee Training & Development program”.
- Free Gym for all employees of Tickmill at the Marina “Sanctum Spa & Fitness”.
- Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction, which includes Dental Care, etc.
- Monthly bonuses upon performance.
Make your next Career step and apply to:
*Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Forex
Tickmill Europe is a regulated securities broker, with a prime focus on forex, indices, commodities, CFDs and precious metals…
Λεμεσός, Λευκωσία, Λάρνακα, Πάφος, Αμμόχωστος