Cyprus Job Market
You will be responsible also for the training and induction of the newly recruited team members and to ensure the proper safety and departmental procedures are maintained.
What we expect from you:
- To inspect guest rooms and public areas for cleanliness, appearance and safety
- To observe and monitor the team members’ performance to ensure efficient operations and adherence to policies and procedures
- To prepare schedules based upon occupancy and assign duties to housekeeping members and or notify their program based on weekly staffing needs
- To supervise housekeeping staff and laundry staff
- To perform inspections on regular intervals to ensure that all public areas, restaurants, bars etc are always clean and tidy.
- To enforce procedures for the acceptance, security and return of guest lost and found items
- To monitor and maintain required level of cleanliness in rooms, storage areas, laundry, restrooms and common areas
- To conduct inventories of linen, supplies and equipment as required
- To supervise staffing levels/schedules on a daily basis to ensure that guest service, operational needs, financial objectives and productivity ideal levels are met.
- To ensure that special reports are collected daily in the morning from the reception and all necessary actions are being taken to fulfil any task raised.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Working experience of at least 3 years at a similar position of a 4 or 5 * Hotel
- Graduate of a Hospitality School
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of the Greek and English language to effectively communicate with guests , associates and vendors
- Ability to assist with various office tasks as needed
- Must have a sufficient knowledge of all hotel departments and functions
- Management and supervisory skills
- Attention to details
- Computer literate, knowledge of the MS Office Suite
- Understands the ISO Quality systems and can take all the necessary actions to ensure compliance of the department to the standards
- EU citizen or an EU work permit holder
Apply with confidence at:
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Τουρισμός – Ξενοδοχεία
KANIKA GROUP OF COMPANIES Kanika is a name that is synonymous with hotels, construction and development in Cyprus. A name that echoes five decades of operation and continuous growth…