Website Cyprus Job Market
- Maintenance of Excel cost spreadsheets on daily basis
- Conduct analyses of inventories and monitor the cycle count program
- Communications with vendors/counterparties (reconciliation of balances, request and review primary documentation)
- Participation in card payment process for Limassol office and correct reflection in reports
- Review and import documents to the accounting software
- Providing support to Chief Financial Officer (upon request)
- Providing support to Chief Accountant
- Higher education in Finance/Accounting/Economics/ Business Administration is a plus
- Familiarity with basic Accounting and budgeting principles
- Good computer skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Knowledge of 1C will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken Russian and English. Knowledge of Greek language will be considered as an advantage.
- High attention to details, responsible, positive, team-oriented and all can do attitude.
- Professional treatment of confidential information.
Package Offered by PARIMATCH
- Attractive remuneration package
- Stimulating and challenging work environment
- Unique opportunity for career and self-development
- 21 days’ annual leave
- Medical insurance from the first day
- Complimentary lunch
- Monthly Social Events
- Bonus Scheme
Parimatch is an equal opportunities employer.
All CV’s are strictly confidential and must be sent to Please make sure that on the subject area you state the position: “Assistant of Finance Department (Russian Speaking)”.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Εταιρείες Στοιχημάτων
Parimatch Group is one of the Gambling Industry Leaders on CIS market…