- Participate in various stages of audits, analytical reviews, budgeting, planning, working papers, correspondence, financial statement preparation, disclosures and assist in administrative functions.
- Assist in the execution and completion of audit engagements in a wide variety of industries and assume responsibility for completing engagements and projects assigned.
- Auditing of both local and international clients.
- Keeping Senior Managers up to date with progress throughout the course of the assignment.
- Request and review information submitted by clients for completeness and communicate with clients regarding any questions or missing documentation.
- Ensure that financial statements, client correspondence and other related documents are prepared in accordance with professional and company standards.
- Identify any potential problems or opportunities for improvement in client’s systems, procedures or operations and discuss with superiors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or other related field.
- Newly qualified ACCA/ACA in 2019,2018 or 2017
- Approximately 2 to 5 years of previous experience in an audit firm is required.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English Language (both verbal and written).
- Excellent communication and team work skills.
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.