Cyprus Job Market
As an Automation Engineer, you’ll automate existing and new processes, delivering a modern, lean approach to “smoothing the path” our software takes from a developer’s workstation through develop and test cycles, toward production.
Working with our distributed team, you’ll be part of efforts to build, support and improve our tools for Continuous Integration, automated testing and release management.
You’ll also be involved in the continuous improvement of our tooling and build pipelines in order to speed up feedback loops, shift testing and shorten delivery release cycles.
Technically, you’ll be well versed in Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration and have some knowledge of the tooling we use such as SVN/Git, Atlassian Bamboo, Atlassian JIRA, & Jenkins; build tools: MSBuild, Maven; scripting: Shell. You’ll also need to be unfazed by unfamiliar tools and technologies, able to evaluate them and pick them up quickly where needed.
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Cycle
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Shell/Batch scripting
- Good working knowledge of JAVA
- Experience developing SQL scripts
- Strong understanding of SVN/Git Code Repositories
- Good working knowledge of Maven/MSBuild.
- Working knowledge of Software Release management practices
- AWS Certification
- Good working knowledge of Linux Administration and Oracle Database Administration
- Strong understanding of Windows administration
- Experience in orchestration with Docker
- Experience with Dot Net Core.
TSYS offers structured career development, supported by training that provides the opportunity to learn and develop.
TSYS also offers competitive salary and benefits packages.
To apply please visit our and apply through the online system by 15th April 2021. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Πληροφορική
TSYS is a leading global provider of seamless, secure and innovative solutions to payment card issuers – financial institutions and retail companies – in approximately 80 countries worldwide…