Cyprus Job Market
By representing more than 60 leading manufacturers of Architectural Lighting products and proudly being a Value Added Partner (VAP) and Certified Systems Integrator (CSI) of Signify (formerly Philips Lighting) in Cyprus on regards to the Home & Building Automation solutions in combination to the Professional LED Lighting products, our aim is to design and implement professional connected solutions in the fields of light and control.
We are expanding our team in Nicosia and we are now looking for a talented individual to join us for the following full-time position:
Automation Systems Engineer
A perfect opportunity for an engineer with an interest in the field of IT and IoT, who has previous experience with lighting control or home & building automation technologies such as KNX, BMS, Lutron, Control4, C-Bus, DALI, Modbus, BACnet, Casambi, or AV systems such as AMX, Crestron, Extron.
The successful candidate will undergo portfolio and technical trainings through the Online Learning Management Systems and Lighting Academies of Signify, Philips Dynalite, Interact, Color Kinetics, WiZ and Occhio with the relevant personal certification.
- Design of solutions by analyzing and evaluating lighting layouts, electrical specifications and related documentation, in order to achieve a full understanding of the technical requirements of the project
- Preparation of technical quotations / proposals based on the customer’s / consultant’s / project’s requirements
- Presentation of the designed solution and prepared proposal to the customer
- Preparation of technical drawings, diagrams and guidelines of the designed solution using specialized tools
- Supervision of the equipment installation of the projects based on guidelines
- Commissioning of the control systems based on guidelines and customer’s / project’s needs on-site and/or remotely
- Provide technical support for resolving issues on-site and/or remotely
- Review market information sources and generate sales opportunities
- University or Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Electronic or Mechanical or Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Software Engineering or in any other related field or at least 5 years proven experience in a related sector
- Previous experience on lighting control and building automation technologies
- Previous experience with ERP systems like Odoo, SoftOne, SAP, Dynamics
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language, written and spoken
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Good working knowledge of CAD programs and MS Office applications
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Excellent IT skills and understanding of systems architecture
- A current valid driving license
- Knowledge of Google Apps / Google Workspace
- Knowledge of editing software Adobe Acrobat or equivalent
- Knowledge of design tools Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign
- KNX Certification or any other certification related to Lighting / Controls / Automation
- Competitive remuneration and benefits, depending on qualifications, experience, and performance.
To apply for this position please visit our Careers portal at the following link:
Upon submission of your application an automated email will be sent to you confirming the receipt of your application.
For any additional information you can contact us by phone at 22468468.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Διακόσμηση Εσωτερικών και Εξωτερικών Χώρων
KNC Advanced Lighting is a leading solution provider with over 20 years’ experience in the sectors of Architectural Lighting and Home & Building Automation, satisfying the needs of every commercial…
Λεμεσός, Λευκωσία, Λάρνακα, Πάφος, Αμμόχωστος