Cyprus Job Market
We are working with an award-winning, internationally recognized Unified Online Business Solutions Provider, creating a host of websites and web applications for the Financial Services Industry, Governments, and for a host of other verticals for startups and highly influential international brands. They have been around for a good 17 years, and over the years have experienced tremendous success.
If you believe you can add your expertise to their team of back-end developers and add real value by thinking and implementing the latest trends and development innovation, you just might be the Back-End Developer we’re looking for.
What you could gain?
They pride themselves in blending a high degree of autonomy with the support and collaboration you need to do the job. Here they value unique thought, creativity, and exceptional problem-solving skills in all their team members. Work in an open and fun culture that uniquely talented technologists find rewarding.
By joining their team, they will show you how to succeed as part of an exciting, growing team and their competitive advantage to their customers, delivering real value and bringing growth to their business.
Your job as a Back-End Developer will be to develop and implement solutions mainly for the Financial Services industry using the companies technologies.
- We’re looking for someone who has a BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- You must have experience when working with standard web application programming languages such as PHP, ASP, JSP,
- Having experience in Relational Databases is a must.
- We’re looking for someone who has experience in Application Security.
- You must have a very good understanding of API Integrations.
- Being able to understand the business needs of a project and also know what to anticipate is cool.
- You will need a minimum of 5 years of proven experience as a back-end developer.
- We’re looking for a back-end developer who has the ability to perform accurately, effectively, and methodically under tight deadlines.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Γραφεία Ευρέσεως Εργασίας
With over 20 years of experience in the Recruitment Industry, IWR WorkForce International combines recruitment expertise along with a strong understanding of market trends…