Website Cyprus Job Market
GOLDENPAROS TRADING LTD is a company that is providing to millions of users from around the world solutions for their trading and investing needs. We are seeking to recruit Russian/English/Persian/ Back Office Officers for supporting the Company’s international digital functions.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Monitor all incoming transactions of the clients.
- Run electronic verification.
- Request and review KYC documents.
- Ensuring quality customer support through live chats, emails, and phone.
- Managing and updating customer records.
- Ensuring that documentation is kept up to date and accurate, in compliance with regulations.
- Handling back office queries.
- Assisting customers who wish to open a trading account.
- Handles welcome calls/call-back requests.
- Maintains contact with existing clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Provides general information regarding the company platforms and services offered.
- Delivers service and support to customers through live chats, emails, phone calls, and meetings.
- For candidates who possess the Persian/Farsi language (will be asked to take a language assessment).
- Attains a full understanding of the company’s internal operating systems.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Excellent command of the English language.
- The Persian language will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to ongoing changes quickly.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams and across functions.
- Work experience in a relevant/similar field is required.
- Cyprus work permit is a must.
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Basic Knowledge of cryptocurrency markets and experience analyzing cryptocurrency flows, completing relevant investigations, and briefing on related findings.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong team player.
- Have excellent research and analytical skills, as one of the main functions of the job is collecting data and creating usable recommendations.
- Skills in mathematics, such as the ability to chart data, plot graphs, and calculate price points, are also required.
- It is likely an analyst will work as part of a team, so communication skills are a big plus, as well as being able to concisely and accurately present findings, either directly to other individuals or within a document or deck.
Working with us you will expect:
- The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package and a bonus system will be offered based on qualifications and experience.
- A unique opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company and self-development.
- A modern, professional, and stimulating work environment with a sea view.
- Annual leaves.
If this role seems like the right fit for you, please submit your CV to
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
We thank all candidates for the interest in our vacancy, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
This is a full-time position located at our office headquarters on 28th October and Emiliou Chourmouziou Street, Limassol, PC 3035, Lophitis Business Center.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Μη διαθέσιμο
Λεμεσός, Λάρνακα, Πάφος