Cyprus Job Market
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing payments to suppliers and clients through online banking systems of various Banks and Payment Solution Providers (PSPs);
- Processing and monitoring clients’ deposits and withdrawals in the CRM;
- Coordinating with the AML, Compliance, Customer Support, Reconciliation, Accounting and Sales Departments for back office and payments related tasks;
- Communicating with the Company’s payment providers to trace fund and solve any possible errors;
- Liaising with banks on payments and receipts matters;
- Providing all supporting documentation to the Bank Institutions related to banking transactions;
- Prepare reports for the Head of the Department and the Management.
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Business or related field;
- Experience within the Forex Industry in a similar position will be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent English and Greek communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Computer Literate, including a very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Ability to perform duties efficiently, accurately and prioritize tasks;
- Ability to perform duties effectively while working under pressure;
- Organised and detailed oriented.
Why you’ll love working with us:
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive compensation package and the chance to build a successful career.
How you can apply:
Could you be the candidate that we are looking for?
Apply now at and become the next member of our amazing team.
Applications will be accepted until the 31th of March, 2020 and will be treated with the strictest confidence; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We thank all candidates for the interest in our vacancy; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Σύμβουλοι επιχειρήσεων