Cyprus Job Market
Scope Markets is a rapidly expanding, International Investment Group with offices around the world. Our headquarter office for our global operations are located in Limassol, Cyprus. Scope Markets aims to provide the best in class trading infrastructure to cater to the needs of all types of clients from the beginners to the very ultimate institutional traders.
We are extraordinarily proud to provide cutting-edge technology, speedy execution, and low-latency solutions to our clients to ensure the most optimal trading environment through strategic placement of trading servers, and robust software and hardware.
- Processing financial transactions (withdrawals, transfers, deposits).
- Processing client bonuses
- Performing daily reconciliation of platforms, providers and systems
- Responding to customers’ inquiries and resolving their pending cases.
- Updating and entering customer account information in the company’s records, systems, or databases.
- Performing KYC procedures and ensuring that all applications are compliant with regulatory authorities and company policies.
- Assisting compliance with collecting and processing further KYC requirements.
- Resolving clients’ queries or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommending new services to management by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs.
- Generating different reports concerning number of accounts, source of accounts, financial transactions, active affiliates and introducers, etc.
- Liaising with several departments and solving the various issues that arise during the daily operations
- Previous experience in a similar role with involvement in payments and PSPs.
- Experience of the financial industry will be considered an advantage.
- University degree in Accounting, Business Administration or any other related subjects.
- Excellent command of English language, both verbal and written.
- Additional languages will be considered an advantage.
- Proficiency in the us of Microsoft Office Suite Package (Outlook, Word, Excel and Office 365).
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Flexible to work on a weekly rotating shift (morning/afternoon/night).
Remuneration Package Offered:
- Competitive remuneration package based on qualifications, experience and skills.
- Annual discretionary performance-based bonus.
- 22 days annual leave.
- Company health insurance.
- Company discount card scheme.
- Energetic and friendly multicultural environment.
- Comfortable and modern working space closer to the city center.
- Opportunities for training and development and career opportunities.
- Annual company events/parties for employee’s interaction and engagement.
If you are interested to be part of our dynamic and multicultural team, please send us your CV in English to with the subject “Backoffice Officer” to apply.
Scope Markets is an Equal Opportunity Employers promoting equality, diversity in the employees working environment.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Forex
Scope Markets is a rapidly expanding, International Investment Group with offices around the world. Our headquarter office for our global operations are located in Limassol, Cyprus…