- Perform a range of data entry/processing, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adhere to all specified Company processes and procedures.
- Liaise with variety of banks and online payments methods.
- Manage the processes and procedures relating to clients settlements, reconciliations and clients reporting on a daily basis.
- Update internal databases.
- Support the Chief Financial Officer in ad-hoc projects as required.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Team Leader – Banking Department and/or the Chief Financial Officer.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or a relevant field.
- Any prior experience in a relevant position will be considered a plus.
- Ability to perform data input activities quickly and accurately with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work both autonomously but also as part of a team.
- Very good analytical skills.
- Very good organizational and prioritization skills with an ability to multitask.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Fluency in English – speaking, reading and writing.