Cyprus Job Market
Faros Hotel in Ayia Napa, member of Vavlitis Group, is currently seeking to recruit high caliber professionals, for the above positions.
- Prepare the bar area for the service and keep it clean and tidy
- Prepare cocktails and serve all beverages in a courteous manner
- Have a sound knowledge of beverages and be able to describe the various cocktails to help guests with their order
- Help set up and prepare function areas
- Previous relevant experience
- Good knowledge of Greek and English language. Knowledge of Russian language will be considered as advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the Health & Safety, HACCP and Food Hygiene requirements
- Have a pleasant personality
- Team work, professionalism
Compensation & Benefits
The company offers to the right candidate a competitive remuneration package in accordance to qualifications and experience
Interested candidates should submit their curriculum vitae to , mentioning the ref. no. 20/193, not later than Wednesday 12/02/2020. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality and only eligible candidates will be contacted.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Τουρισμός – Ξενοδοχεία