For our office in Nicosia we are seeking to hire a Benefits Administartion Officer. We offer a dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
As a Benefits Administrator Officer, you will be handling the below tasks:
- Administer various benefit schemes depending on the local specifications of each country;
- Be the first point of contact for staff queries on administrative matters for our international offices;
- Be responsible for issuing the various reports needed by internal and external stakeholders;
- Support HR Business Partners with implementing new Benefits schemes, processes and policies;
- Review all policies and procedures and keep them up to date based on the related updates.
- You have a Business related degree. A degree in Human Resources will be considered an advantage;
- You have at least 1 year of experience;
- Fluency in English (reading, writing, and speaking) is a requirement;
- You are efficient and process oriented;
- You have excellent Computer skills (Windows and MS Office);
- You demonstrate high integrity and ethics in particular when dealing with confidential and/or sensitive information;