We are Cognyte (formerly a Verint company) and the global leader in security analytics software. Over 1,000 government and enterprise organizations in more than 100 countries rely on Cognyte’s solutions to accelerate security investigations and successfully identify, neutralize, and prevent threats to national security, business continuity, and cyber security.
And we are looking for a talented Billing and Collections Specialist who will be part of our Accounting team in Cyprus.
If you’ve read this far, then we know you are curious to learn more – and we like that!
So, if you’re looking to apply your expertise and well-honed Accounting skills, and:
- are driven by curiosity,
- thrive on solving the most complex security challenges, and
- are looking for a unique opportunity to grow and contribute
- in an exciting and rewarding environment
then we want to meet you!
- Ensure sales invoices are prepared, reviewed and approved.
- Issue invoices to customers on a regular and timely basis.
- Ensure payments received from customers are allocated correctly, in the finance system and on a timely basis.
- Provide administrative assistance to the team in order to facilitate the reporting function across the team.
- Prepare/Provide month end reconciliations for review and signoff
- Provide additional administrative support as and when required for the close process.
Department for Career Page:
Your tool box
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in a credit control department in a similar environment is essential
- English language is a must, Spanish will be an advantage
- Experience of working in a medium sized accounting department is essential
- Possess a good understanding of MS Office in particular Excel and Word is essential
- Experience of dealing with customers at all levels is essential
- Excellent Excel skills are desirable
- Strong analytical skills and a keen attention to detail are essential
- Ability to operate on own initiative is essential
- Good written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Team player is essential
- Ability to work to tight deadlines is essential
- An endlessly curious mind
Why Cognyte is your perfect match
We’re a values-driven business with a strong passion for innovation that makes a meaningful impact on the world around us.
Our purpose is crystal clear: we deliver Actionable Intelligence in the service of a safer world. This purpose lives in all our people and guides us in everything we do.
We are calling out to the curious minds of the world, who are looking to break new ground and bring innovative ideas to life.
So, if this is you then we’re the match for you. And you’ll love it here because:
- We empower our people to explore, learn, and grow
- We develop cutting edge technology that makes this world a safer place
- Our teams are small, agile, and collaborative
- We have a global presence that spans every continent (excluding Antarctica), with development centers in Israel and around the world
- We provide many and varied opportunities for individual exploration and career development
- We have a vibrant culture where you can fulfill your bold ambitions
- We encourage creativity and personal expression
We believe that diverse teams drive the greatness of ideas, products, and companies. Whatever your race, gender, age, creed, or taste in music – if you’ve got the drive, commitment, and dedication to be the best, do your best, and work with the best, then come join us. We’re waiting for you.
We can work remotely when required for almost all roles and countries, and make every effort to make the work-from-home experience comfortable and productive for employees. And whether you’re working from home or in an office, your health and wellbeing are always our top priority.
Curious? Apply now.