Cyprus Job Market
Part-time Biology Teacher (substantial part-time post)
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- First degree in Biology is preferred.
- Holder of relevant PGCE would be preferred.
- Experience in teaching KS3 General Science would be preferred.
- Experience in teaching GCSE Biology.
- Experience in teaching A-level Biology would be preferred.
- Teaching experience in a similar school will be considered an advantage.
- Enthusiastic and resilient individual with a strong personal drive to continuously improving classroom practice
- Excellent spoken and written command of the English Language.
- To offer professional teaching of his/her subject to the pupils of the School
- To contribute to the efficient running of the department of which s/he is a member
- To communicate appropriately with parents to strengthen the home/school partnership
- To contribute to the overall educational life of the School
- To maintain and update his/her awareness in his/her teaching area
Full details of the posts and an application form can be downloaded from the School’s website:
Completed applications and a letter of application ONLY to be submitted electronically via the employment online form, which can be found on the School’s website
For any queries please contact the Human Resources Manager on 22 799 515
Closing date for completed applications to reach the School by 12.00 noon, Friday 28th May 2021
Note: The English School, Nicosia is committed to the safeguarding and protection of children and young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate criminal records checks. Questions regarding safeguarding of children will be asked during the interview.
Any canvassing will disqualify.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Εκπαιδευτικά Κέντρα / Φροντιστήρια
The English School exists to promote academic excellence through high quality processes of teaching and learning…