Budgeting and Reporting Manager, Nicosia – BRM/10/20
Our client, a well established retail group (representing an international brand), is searching for a Budgeting and Reporting Manager to join their offices in Nicosia
Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing payroll, closing the books of accounts monthly and maintaining the accounts receivable and payable up to date along with other reporting structure.
- Prepares financial reports and data as requested by higher management.
- Prepares accurate and timely financial reports and statements.
- Applied accounting principles and procedures and analyses financial information.
- Develop and implement of goals, policies, priorities and procedures relating to financial management, budgeting, accounting, and payroll
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- Analyse and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure, trends, financial commitments and future revenue
- Analyse financial information and recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems
- Prepare statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
- Direct, conduct, and participate in cost analyses and other related studies.
- Implement and maintain internal financial procedures, with special attention to detail
- Review of accounting and administrative controls
- Establish system controls for new financial systems and develop procedures to improve existing systems.
- Coordinate preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
- Responsible for preparation and coordination of the audit process, at the end of the financial year
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Supervise the entry and maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures.
- Supervise the registration of all bank transfers on to the ERP along with monthly bank reconciliation
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable at all times and support team where required
- Timely and accurate processing for payroll of instructor and administration staff (including sales commission for all sales staff)
- Timely and accurate processing of all end of service settlement payments for admin and instructors
- Preparing all other staff benefits and allowances such as staff advances and ticket allowances
- Manage Bank Reconciliation
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end closing
- Managing bank accounts and sending notifications of remittances received
- Monitoring the checking of entries, cash and credit card payments for all stores in Cyprus
- Checking and settlement of suppliers and corporate invoices before payment is made
- Monitoring Petty cash management
- Prepare and/or monitor cheques for bank deposits and other cheque payments
- Perform other associated duties where appropriate as directed by the GM
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other related field
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- Experience in a related position in retail industry is required
- Strong English language skills
- Proven experience in financial reporting
- Technical accounting skills
- Knowledge of economic and finance principles
- Knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations
- Experience in the management of financial systems and budgets, financial reporting, financial data analysis, auditing, taxation and providing financial advice
- Proficiency in relevant accounting software (i.e any ERP software)
- Excellent skills in MS Office, knowledge and experience of related computer applications
If you are interested, you may apply here:
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Μη διαθέσιμο
Human Asset Ltd is an Advisory Service Provider specializing in the field of Business Performance through Human Resource and Learning and Development management Optimized Solutions…