Cyprus Job Market
- To actively provide assistance with the licensing and license activation process of financial investment firms based both locally and around the globe;
- To engage in research and sourcing of solutions to the clients of the company in terms of their financial licensing options, according to the business needs;
- To study and sufficiently understand regulations of countries of interest for obtaining a local financial license, to assess applicability to the business and conduct of interest;
- To ensure the timely delivery and effective reporting on the status of research/ licencing applications to the Managers of the team;
- Having the ability to lead projects and take initiatives;
- Where necessary to engage in communication with regulators and other relevant associates with regards to anything relating to the licensing processes including status of applications and clarifications on important matters such as timeframes for obtaining licenses, fees, and regulatory requirements.
- Assist with the preparation of applications for obtaining financial licenses including drafting of policies and procedures for the purposes of acquiring local and global licences in investment firms;
- Keeping up to date with regulatory and legislative developments, changes and news;
- Have the ability to provide appropriate guidance, advice and information
- Bachelor’s degree in Law/Economics/Mathematics/ Accounting will be a plus
- Experience with frequent communication with agents and/or consultants based around the world for financial licensing matters.
- Experience with regulatory applications to financial regulators for obtaining investment licenses;
- Strong and outgoing personality, with the ability to successfully represent themselves and the Company’s Licensing Department;
- Familiar with requests relevant to corporate matters including gathering necessary KYC documentation for applications to regulators, banks and other authorities.
- Strong willingness to do research and development in order to source alternative solutions to clients with regards to their financial licensing options;
- Strong time-management and organisational skills;
- Very good research and analytical skills;
- Strong communication abilities;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Advanced CySEC Certificate should be considered as an advantage.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the Financial Services Sector and especially in the field of Licensing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent use of the English language; Any other spoken language will be considered an advantage.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private medical insurance
- A contemporary work environment
How to apply:
Interested applicants can submit their CV at quoting reference ‘Business Development and Licensing Assistant’.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Τράπεζες / Χρηματοπιστωτικά Ιδρύματα
Monlinks builds bridges between both professionals that are looking to make a difference and companies looking for elite individuals in every area of business…
αναρτήθηκε πριν 2 ημέρες
αναρτήθηκε πριν 2 ημέρες