Cyprus Job Market
- Work with the international offices of the company, to drive sales & retention.
- Train sales teams in the various geographical locations.
- Set KPIs for the sales teams and sales managers in the foreign offices.
- Monitor the performance of the sales teams and manage the performance.
- Assist in the creation and expansion of the company’s overseas offices.
- Evaluating the performance of the foreign offices and providing feedback to the Country. Head.
- Work with marketing to maximise return on the marketing spend.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the development of new products on a multi-asset basis and selling financial products.
- A minimum of 3 years sales experience within the financial markets will be considered an advantage.
- Flexible to travel abroad to Africa, Europe, South America and Asia for at least 2 weeks every month.
- Ability to demonstrate a hands-on approach, with a proven ability to drive sales forward.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a multi-level, multi-tasking mode.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to manage projects on time and within budget.
- Excellent company organizational and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent command of the English language, verbal and written.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Γραφεία Ευρέσεως Εργασίας
With offices in Nicosia and Limassol, CareerFinders was founded by two recruitment professionals with extensive industry experience both in Cyprus and Internationally…