Cyprus Job Market
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Be passionate about the work and result oriented sales management
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Have an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Promote the company’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support to clients
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Attending conferences, meetings and industry events
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Proficiency in Greek and English language both orally and verbally
We offer a positive working environment with opportunities for growth.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidate depending on qualifications and experience.
Please forward your CV to quoting job title in subject line.
All applications will be dealt with strict confidentiality
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Μη διαθέσιμο
Woodbrook Group is an international and impartial firm. We are proud being independent and not owned by any financial institution or life insurance company…
Λεμεσός, Λευκωσία, Λάρνακα, Πάφος, Αμμόχωστος