Job ID: 93662
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at
In one sentence
Analyzes and reconciles Compensation & Benefits (C&B) data, and executes regional and/or global C&B policies and processes.
What will your job look like?
- You will implement Compensation and/or Benefits Strategy.
- You will execute regional and/or global C&B processes to support and align with the business’s needs and strategy.
- You will support the implementation of C&B policies & procedures.
- You will handle multiple high-impact projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- You will analyze complex data, provides performance and compensation & benefits analyses and simulations on individuals or groups to support decision making.
- You will provide an on-going support to the business on the various aspects of compensation & benefits.
- You will maintain an on-going contact with external compensation and benefits vendors.
- You will be involved with ad hoc projects as restructuring activities, mergers & acquisitions, Rebadge transfers.
All you need is…
- BA in Economics / Business Management / Statistics / Mathematics or any related fields.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in handling C&B issues within the Finance or HR department of a multicultural global company.
- Must be a confident Excel user, with familiarity in preparing pivots, formulas and macros.
- Must command a fluent level of English (written and verbal).
- A professional attitude, and opent to working within remotely as part of an international team.
Why you will love this job:
- Be part of the core unit that defines, shapes and organizes the compensation and benefits structure of the company.
- Discover and hone your data analysis skills in a dynamic and challenging function.
- Be surrounded by talented and international HR professionals who collaborate towards a common goal.