Cyprus Job Market
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a well-established and expanding provider of Corporate, Legal & Accounting Services to both Local & International clients, we are seeking to recruit a Client Bookkeeper to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia. The successful candidate should have approximately 6+ months experience in Client Bookkeeping and have excellent English language skills.
- Accounting Administration.
- Bookkeeping of local and foreign clients: Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process. Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct ledger.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, including, performing loan interest calculations, impairment tests, analysis of portfolio of assets, recording investments, loans transactions along with their terms.
- Accounting Standards and Cyprus Companies Law.
- Bank, Receivables and Payables Reconciliations.
- Preparation of Trial Balance and Management accounts.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results, responsibilities and deliverables.
- Preparation of excel analysis.
- Assisting with the preparation of VAT & VIES returns and payroll.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Candidates who have completed the CAT, LCCI or working towards the ACCA qualification are encouraged to apply.
- 6+ months experience of relevant client bookkeeping experience, ideally from the Corporate Services sector.
- Excellent communication skills in English are a must; any other languages will be considered a significant advantage.
- Good team player willing to learn and develop
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office etc…)
- Any previous experience with Accounting Software will be considered a highly beneficial.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Γραφεία Ευρέσεως Εργασίας
With offices in Nicosia and Limassol, CareerFinders was founded by two recruitment professionals with extensive industry experience both in Cyprus and Internationally…