- Record bookkeeping transactions and prepare financial statements of client companies.
- Prepare and analyse VAT on behalf of clients.
- Prepare and process accounting entries.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Support a diverse portfolio of clients across a range of industry sectors with their accounting requests.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- LCCI Higher qualification or similar will be considered an advantage.
- 2+ years of previous experience in a similar position working for a professional services firm is a must.
- Fluency in Greek & English (Written & Spoken)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.