- Preparation of UBOs and their company(es) profiles for bank accounts opening (consistent professional history, verified SoW, all other necessary pre-checks according to regulations to maximise clients’ ability to pass bank compliance and operate sustainably).
- Continuous compliance support of funds movements between banks (respond to bank queries to ensure consistent and viable answers to satisfy banks).
- Pre-planning of upcoming transactions (choice of banks, consistent explanations of transactions, foreseeing compliance issues from the outset before the matter gets to the bank).
- Keeping records of all information provided to all regulatory authorities (banks, administrators, fund managers etc.) and ensuring that continuously provided to various regulators information is not of conflicting or inconsistent nature.
- Will need to address all queries bearing in mind AML regulations and jurisdiction specifics.
- Must have good knowledge of AML directives and their application by various regulators (from less to more strict).
- Should be able to represent the client’s side.
- Experience in regulated and non-regulated compliance senior roles (family ofice, funds, investment companies, law firms).
- Great knowledge of regulation in various jurisdictions.
- Hands on approach, good team player, excellent commination skills and multi-tasking.
- Fluency in Russian & English (Written & Spoken) is a must.
- Non-EU candidates are welcome to apply as Visa can be arranged.