- Performing a full range of client service oriented telephone and e-mail support activities (including card support call-centre, Internet Banking Help desk).
- Performing customer identification Process.
- Professionally greeting customers.
- Handling client questions/queries and providing information on banking products and services as per defined standards.
- Providing information on the current status of banking products and services bought by the clients.
- Processing client requests for banking products and services.
- Performing various operational duties as deemed necessary.
- Conducting a variety of routine daily tasks; these include but are not limited to: reviewing reports, preparing correspondence; participating in special department projects.
- Expanding/deepening existing client relationships, improving client satisfaction, strengthening client commitment, ensuring client retention.
- Fluent in Russian, English and Greek (Written & Spoken).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of all Microsoft software (word, excel, Microsoft outlook, etc).
- Administrative and organizational skills.
- Ability to take initiative and deliver results in a dynamic environment.
- Energetic with a positive attitude.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Strong learning agility.
- Eagerness to develop.
- Able to work in Cyprus without any restrictions.