Cyprus Job Market
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaising with customers via email and in writing to obtain all complaint details for new, ongoing and open complaints as per the instructions of the Head of Complaints;
- Ensuring accurate, high quality and personalized responses are issued to customers within the set time frames;
- Liaising with other departments within the complaint as required in order to ensure accurate responses are provided;
- Ensuring that record keeping system is kept updated with details of the Customer’s correspondence, action taken and responses;
- Providing reports as requested concerning various complaints.
- Experience in the Forex Industry will be considered as an advantage;
- University or College Degree in any field;
- Fluency in English Language (any other language will be considered as an advantage);
- Excellent judgment skills;
- Detail oriented;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
How you can apply:
Could you be the candidate that we are looking for?
Apply now at and become the next member of our amazing team. Applications will be accepted until the 30th of January, 2020 and will be treated with the strictest confidence; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Forex