Cyprus Job Market
Job Duties & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will have a dual role, Compliance & AML Officer of the Company, reporting directly to the Board of Directors while working closely with senior management.
Routine tasks include:
- Development of policies and procedures that comply with the e-payments EU regulatory framework.
- Preparation and timely submission of compliance related reports to the Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Preparation of the Annual Compliance Report.
- Setting up a Compliance plan for the year ahead.
- Conducting internal compliance audits, identifying any compliance related issues and bringing to the attention of Management with proposed remedial measures.
- Handling all issues pertaining to the Company’s payments license and undertaking communication with regulatory authorities.
- Ensuring compliance with the relevant legislation and regulations, including PSD2.
- Develop compliance training materials and perform regular training to the employees.
- Continuously monitoring the operations of the Company and that these comply with the relevant regulations, including KYC procedures, on-boarding process, customer relationship management process, safekeeping of client funds, pricing matters, transparency matters, agreements, data security risks.
- Participating in meetings with the Senior Management and providing suggestions for improvements on compliance matters.
- Defining policies and procedures regarding the company’s AML and CTF program.
- Performing customer (individuals and corporates) Due Diligence at the onboarding stage and for periodic customer review as well as assess the AML risk of counterparties and business partners.
- Identifying, analysing and proposing AML risk mitigation measures.
- Reporting SAR issues to the Board of Directors.
- Draft the Annual AML Report.
- Liaising with the regulatory authorities regarding all AML compliance issues.
- Applying the AML directives and ensuring compliance with the latest regulatory AML requirements.
- Training employees on AML matters.
- Implementing none face to face KYC standards.
- Performing sanction list checks.
- Perform transaction monitoring.
- University degree.
- At least two years of relevant experience. Good understanding of the payments sector (SEPA payments, SWIFT).
- Knowlagent of EU PSD2, CBC directives on e-payments, and AML directives.
- Willingness to learn using electronic authentication software.
- Excellent communication skills in Greek and English, both oral and written.
Remuneration based on past experience and qualifications. 13th salary and other benefits included.
If you have the required skills and you are seeking for a challenging opportunity in a growing company, please send your CV to .
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Τράπεζες / Χρηματοπιστωτικά Ιδρύματα
eCREDO is a Fintech company providing digital financial services to individuals and corporates within the EU/EEA region.
- Administative AssistantCyprus Job Market
- Experienced Russian-Speaking Senior AccountantMavorsand ltd
- Regulatory Reporting Officer – Russian-speakingStaffMatters Recruitment
- High School Leavers Scheme, Nicosia & LimassolPwC
- iOS Developer (Remote)Neybox Digital Ltd.
- Russian Speaking Account Manager: Nicosia, CyprusCyprus Job Market
- AuditorCyprus Job Market
- Back Office Manager- Russian-speaking (VAC-A20615C)StafffMatters Recruitment Specialists
- AccountantCyprus Job Market
- R&D Programme ManagerCyprus Job Market
- Russian Speaking Junior AccountantGRS Recruitment
- Analyst - Trading/Brokerage DepartmentCyprus Job Market