Cyprus Job Market
Forex TB Ltd, a CySec regulated Forex Company, currently has an exciting, full-time career opportunity for a Compliance Assistant at its headquarters in Nicosia.
Could you be the candidate that we’re looking for?
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Being the first point of contact for all complaint issues;
- Leading the effective management of complaints by investigating and resolving them in a timely manner;
- Working and interacting closely with the Monitoring Department towards the investigation of complaints;
- Liaising with external lawyers towards the investigation of complaints;
- Producing complaints-related reports on a regular basis.
- Previous experience in handling Complaints in the Forex Industry would be considered as an advantage;
- University or College Degree in any field (Degree in Law will be considered as an advantage);
- Holder of CySec Advanced Certificate will be considered as an advantage;
- Fluency in English Language – Additional languages will be considered as an advantage;
- Strong communication and management skills;
- Strong personality with the ability to resolve complex issues;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Why you’ll love working with us:
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive compensation package and the chance to build a successful career.
How you can apply:
Could you be the candidate that we are looking for?
Apply now at and become the next member of our amazing team.
Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence; we thank all applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Λεμεσός, Λευκωσία, Λάρνακα
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Forex