Cyprus Job Market
- Establishing of compliance system, which guarantees that the Company’s interests and reputation are protected;
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures in order to meet the compliance requirements of regulatory authority and other applicable rules and regulations;
- Producing and submitting to the regulator periodic compliance reports and other reports as required;
- Performing internal trainings to employees;
- Performing any other functions related to regulatory compliance.
Qualifications and other Essential Requirements:
- Relevant experience as a Compliance Specialist in CySEC regulated entity;
- Degree related to Management/Finance/Economics;
- CySEC Advanced certificate;
- Knowledge of international and Cyprus Financial and Investment legislation, and relevant regulatory base for entities regulated by the CySEC on the expert level;
- Eligibility to work in Cyprus;
- Fluency in oral and written English;
- Computer proficiency.
Personal Features, Skills and Abilities:
- Analytical skills;
- Attention to details;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Problem solving and decision making skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunities of professional growth and development;
- Friendly and modern working environment.
Please send your CV and motivation letter by email at with a subject “Compliance”
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Τράπεζες / Χρηματοπιστωτικά Ιδρύματα