Cyprus Job Market
We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated professional to join our team of Marketing team.
The Content & Social Media Specialist will be responsible for developing content for a wide range of company channels including company website, marketing campaigns, social media, emails etc. The candidate will also be responsible in managing and executing the social media strategy for the company as well as understand the client profile for each region and ensure the strategy is in line with the company’s overall vision and goals.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications/skills:
- MA/MSc University Degree in Marketing or any other related subjects
- Preferably a minimum 3-5 years’ experience in similar or related position
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms spelling and grammar.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity to the company’s brand image, products, and services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team Player with a strong work ethic
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong detail oriented and Organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet pressing deadlines
- Must be eligible to work in Cyprus
The successful candidate will be accountable for:
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for marketing campaigns, banners, blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, email and the company website.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Develop website content.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content on social media daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
The successful candidate will receive:
- Remuneration according to qualifications and experience
- Medical Insurance Scheme
- Provident Fund
- 13th Salary
- Modern working space at a central and convenient location of Limassol close to the highway
- Friendly multinational environment
- Opportunities for professional learning and growth
Interested applicants should send a detailed resume with a cover letter outlining their qualifications no later than 30th of August, 2021. Only through our website:
Windsor is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively committed to promoting equality and diversity, and expects all staff to share this commitment
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest.
Those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by Human Resources.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Μη διαθέσιμο
- Affiliate Marketing ManagerStaffMatters Recruitment
- Content WriterExness
- PR WriterExness
- Content EditorMEXEM LTD
- Russian Speaking Media BuyerGRS Recruitment
- Retention + Conversion – English SpeakingStaffMatters Recruitment