Cyprus Job Market
PAUL, the French family-owned artisan bakery, patisserie, cafe & restaurant is looking to recruit some great people to join our team at Mall of Cyprus in Nicosia. If you love handcrafted bread, desserts, pastries & food of great quality, and have a passion for excellent customer service, then PAUL is the place to be!
We are looking for talented, motivated individuals who share our philosophy, for the positions of: Cooks
As a Cook, you’ll be responsible to:
- Ensure high quality products according to Paul standards
- Follow health and safety procedures as those are set by the company
- Ensure that food preparation area and kitchen are properly cleaned and sanitized
- Degree or Diploma in culinary arts will be considered an advantage
- At least 6 months’ experience in a similar position
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge of English and/or Greek Language
- Team Player
What we offer:
- A – Z Training on all aspects of the position
- Competitive rates depending on experience
- University funding scheme up to 75%
- Pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Free staff meal during shift
- Career development up to managerial positions
- Discount card for 100+ restaurants
If you feel you have the above abilities, and love PAUL then send us your CV at with the code “Cook”.
All applications will be handled in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Εστιατόρια / Καφετέριες